Casing Ideas and charging?

I need some casing ideas for a case that will hold the n64 motherboard, two li-ion camcorder batteries and the other required components. Also, would the ps1 screen grey ac adapter work as a charger or is there a different one I can use? If so how can i do it?
Thanks!

Check out polycase or okw enclosures. They make ABS cases for cheap or can send you free samples. You'll find the dimensions of each case and they also have CAD files and detailed 2d drawings. You could also make a vacuform case, steal one from a small modem, router, or similar. If you get those camcorder batteries, you need nothing else, and no the PS1 screen AC adapter wont work for charging them, although you could probably use it as a separate power supply. If you go to the General Modding & Electronics Information board in the index, there is a section for case info. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply! I've decided to use the zn-45 (or 40) from polycase, and since I have camcorder batteries but wont use the ac adapter, how can I charge them then? They came with no charger so I'd assume I need to make one?

Edit: Saw your reply on the other thread about using a smart charger. I will Use a 7.2v smart charger!

Back