BUY MY BOX OF JUNK FOR JUST $15.00!!!!ONE!!

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
0403febd.jpg

I decided that it'd be easier to take a pic and ship it all one big lump. Includes:

Dreamcast guts, including the GD-ROM, DD pcb, the main mobo, and controller ports. No PSU. It should work fine, but I have no way of testing it so I cannot guarantee that it is working.

Six Gamecube fans, three still have the connectors on them and the other three don't. They all work fine. Asking shipping.

Three USB - Mini usb adapters.

ONE AC to USB adapter. Amper is buying the other. They'll work at charging some things, but it's not guaranteed to work with your stuff. It's worked for two out of my three phones, if that's any help.

Four original Xbox RAM chips. I had a dead Xbox that I dremeled them off of. The chips themselves are entirely undamaged, so they would be useful for one of those Xbox RAM upgrades that folks do.

One of those Atari Flashback 2's. It works fine, but the power button is missing. I'm including the Flashback controller, the Flashback PCB, and and Atari cart slot. Asking shipping.

Price is firm, because that's what it'll cost to ship it in large, flat rate box. First to PM me and ready to pay can have all of teh goods.

Re: BUY MY JUNK!

I'll take the ethernet cables, NES controllers, and Genny, I also want the pocket watch but if someone else wants it more they can have it. Can I just get the games for the genny? :p If not thats okay.

It's awright, I just want it gone, that's all. Yoshi, watches are on hold for you.

I'll take the netbook. Do you still have the keyboard? Where in Cali are you? I'm in Monterey, might be able to save on shipping if we can meet up.

Sorry Vskid, Kylechu's already buying it. If he falls through though, I'll give you a P.M. I live in San Jose by the way, so I'm not too far from you.

zeturi said:
Sorry Vskid, Kylechu's already buying it. If he falls through though, I'll give you a P.M. I live in San Jose by the way, so I'm not too far from you.
Bah, ok.

I want to say I'll give you $25 for everything not dreamcast shipped, but I have to check if I actually HAVE $25(available to paypal) first...
If I am able to do it, I'm thinking flat rate USPS box as I'm in no hurry, won't be able to get to where it'd be shipped to until the 12th.
your box of junk = my box of joy...

Well, some stuff has been bought. I'm going to clean up the original post right now so you know what's left.

Alright, well I'll look at it again later, and I'll know tomorrow by 5pm central what kind of offer I actually can make.
Biggest interest is the xbox stuff, the genny, and the power supply, though, but the other stuff seems fun to have around, too...

let me know if yoshilime doesn't want that pocket watch anymore. what size cell does it take

If Yoshi doesn't go through with the wristwatch I will happily buy it ::3:

My family does a drawing for who has to buy who presents. I got my uncle, he wants a watch.

alright, well, what is listed in the first post is still consistent with my offer, and I checked and I can actually make that offer. So, offer stands.

I've updated the first post and removed all the stuff that has sold.

Tomorrow, I'm going to add bit more stuff.

Removed sold items. I'm taking pics of the new stuff, so expect moar goodies soon.

Re: BUY MY JUNK! Asking only for the shipping cost!

Prices have all been changed to free, you just need to pay the shipping costs. BUMP

Re: BUY MY JUNK! Asking only for the shipping cost!

Dibs on bens book and the regulators. How's shipping to Utah?

Back