BOFOSHO'S PARTY OF PORTABLE KINKINESS, NOBODY INVITED

Joeyjoe9876

Frequent Poster
CAPS LOCK ON. SO ON THE 10TH ME, BO, AND DJ WILL BE AT BO'S HOUSE PARTYING IT OUT LIKE A Sega. WE GOTS LOTS OF SCREENS, NOACS, SNES CLONES, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER flax. GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT, HAVE A THREESOME, GET WASTED, AND MAKE PORTABLE BABIES. THE BEST PART IS... NONE OF YOU CAN COME :awesome:. EXCEPT FOR BIBIN SINCE HE IS LOCATED IN THE NY AREA. YEAH WELL THATS MY SPAM FOR THE DAY I GUESS.

this isn't gonna get locked right? XD

but really there will be lots of pics, no nudez though.. sorry guys :p

osbskj.jpg

do me a favor and videotape the whole thing, or at least make me a portable!
(ps, the format of the first paragraph is teh flaxz :stare:

Ah I wish I could be there.

Palmer, you and I will just go and have our own Kinky Portable Party!

And it will be Beta than there's!!!!

Mine that I had in my head 2 minutes ago was the best. I invited the heffalump, my pet turtles, an ice cream cone, myself and that guy over there in the gutter.

mako321 said:
Mine that I had in my head 2 minutes ago was the best. I invited the heffalump, my pet turtles, an ice cream cone, myself and that guy over there in the gutter.

You didn't invite the woozle?

Can I come? :S I could take the train into the city, and maybe get a ride up from DJ. I should probably ask him.

βeta said:
Can I come? :S I could take the train into the city, and maybe get a ride up from DJ. I should probably ask him.
Ask and you shall recieve, yeah come, I don't see why not with the driving part.

Back