BEWARE BUYERS!!!!! DON'T GET RIPPED OFF LIKE I DID!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE IS A PICTURE OF A SUPPOSED BASIC FINISHED PORTABLE GAMECUBE/WII:http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Jack_Bashur/media/IMG_20150116_062856_zps59573fa4.jpg.html?o=2

THIS PILE OF CRAP COST ME 700.00 AND NOW I HAVE TO SPEND EVEN MORE MONEY TO HAVE IT FINISHED!!!!
BUYERS BEWARE OF A SO-CALLED MODDED ON THIS FORUM AND HE GOES BY: "BUSH"
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS!!!
HERE IS ANOTHER PICTURE OF THIS PORTABLE: http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Jack_ ... g.html?o=0
MY QUESTION IS WOULD YOU PAY 700.00 FOR THIS PILE OF JUNK?

Bush is a fairly reputable member of the community. Perhaps you might convey your point better in the correct thread without caps lock with more relevant details of the agreement.

excuse me but I did not know where I should post it. sorry about the caps as well but I am very perturbed about this whole situation.
well I picked bush because of that reason that he was reputable and I like his wiipad and how it was built.
the deal was that could he replicate the same one he built for me. we agreed on 700.00 and 3 months later I ended with a unfinished portable. then he was trying to blame me for time restrictions. well there was none that I gave him. I asked him if he could get it done by Christmas and he stated he could. all he had to do is state that he needed more time which wouldn't be a problem with me.
another thing is that I never got any progress pics other than pics of the parts. when I got the portable I was very angry because there is no way this was worth 700.00. there is no fan and of course there is no back to it. in order to turn on the lcd screen I have to turn it over and use a paper clip. all this is bull and I know no one on here or elsewhere would of paid this much for something like this. would you?
he was very rude to me in emails stating that I was stupid and other great names which I didn't appreciate at all. I am not a modder but if I was I would give my client a full refund or at least a partial refund. he has blocked me from his email as well. there is an old saying that "the proof is in the pudding" and this pudding is rotten.

ProgMetalMan said:
Bush is a fairly reputable member of the community. Perhaps you might convey your point better in the correct thread without caps lock with more relevant details of the agreement.

he was reputable , if this post is real and the wii portable actually looks like that , he has lost all reputability , and i wont blame the CAP LOCK , i would have done the same

TheEnigma55 said:
excuse me but I did not know where I should post it. sorry about the caps as well but I am very perturbed about this whole situation....

i removed half the conversations , re edit your post and take away the CAP LOCK , put is more understandable to read , like the completed post i quoted of you would be good

This guy has tried to take my money multiple times, and that's not even how it looked when I mailed it. There was mesh all over the back covering everything up. It was glued down and he ripped it off.

He asked me to build the portable for 700, with a similar build to my previous portable. This time I used an actual WiiU gamepad case. Here is a video of the portable working:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBs7DLBDVww

After a few weeks, he told me it would need to be done by christmas. I thought it could be done, so I agreed. I planned to ship it at the beginning of December, but ran into some hangups with the controls. I told him I would need more time but he was insistent that it needed to be done by then. So I did my best. I put hours of work in, trying to get it to him before a time limit he should have disclosed when we started talking. As it grew closer to the deadline, I was barraged with hundreds of anxious emails, which eventually turned into threats of being sued and an attempt to file a paypal claim for money I had already spent on his portable.

After several shipping issues, I got a working product out to him. There was no option for more time at this point, and I wanted to be done with this guy and his harassing emails. It functioned perfectly fine and the back was covered with mesh that was needed for venting.

I gave him his tracking number, and that's when it got nasty. For whatever reason, the package did not get scanned in at my post office before it left, and that was enough to set Mr. Caps Lock off to the point that he called his bank and filed fraudulent chargebacks against me, giving me a -$700 debt to PayPal. When the package actually arrived to him a few days later, he freaked out once more, telling me there was no power button and that it was broken and he needed a refund. I kept explaining where the button was located and he could not figure it out. He kept demanding money I didn't have, with holds on my account, and with the finished and working product in his hands. He eventually found the button and calmed down, but could not figure out my detailed instructions I sent him on how to operate the unit. He ended up closing the chargebacks, and I agreed to work on the back to his liking if he shipped it back to me and gave me more time.

He said he would ship the following Monday, but he never emailed me. Then, I got emails from Paypal saying I again had 2 chargebacks for the full $700 payment. I emailed him and asked him, but he claimed that he did not know and he closed them. I asked him to at least log into paypal and check, but he refused and became belligerent. He defended that he had nothing to do with the chargebacks, going so far as to state it was my problem, and then demanding more assistance with operating the unit (which is shown in both the video for this unit, the previous unit, and in the instructions I gave him, covering everything he needed to know).

At this point, I was beaten and overstressed by the whole ordeal. It was supposed to go much more smoothly, but thanks to the buyer's behavior and threats against me it devolved into a bad time. I told him that I would not be helping him if he did not see to it that i was payed for my hours of work and the parts deficit. He at this point was very demanding and angry, using tons of caps lock and exclamation marks. I told him he also needed to work with me in a calm, adult manner, because I was tired of dealing with his temper tantrums and paranoia.

He refused. Here is his response:

"LISTEN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT HOLDING YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PAYPAL IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CONTACTED THEM AND EMAILED THEM THAT MY BANK HAS CANCELLED THE DISPUTES THEREFORE IT IS PAYPALS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SINCE YOU THINK I AM STUPID YOU DEAL WITH PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So I told him I would not be helping him, that he was incompetent, and an asshole. That was the extent of my impolite discourse with this person. Which, moving on to that,

I think he's a little kid. His bad grammar and spelling, use of caps rage, and empty lawyer threats etc, combined with the fact that the person who emailed me and this account holder has a different first name than the person who payed me and pulled chargebacks. They have the same last name. He also has questionable negative feedback on ebay, with much the same attitude in this post and his emails:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... terval=365

Furthermore, I sent him plenty of pictures while I was working. There are some here:
http://imgur.com/a/E64do
As well as later pictures sent via email.

Here is the tracking number:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 0458675989

So, I ended up having to call Paypal to deal with the chargebacks. Guess what they told me? It was on his end, and if it was an error, he needed to call his bank and have them deal with it. The guy was trying to take my money and flat out lied about it. I still have the chargebacks. They won't clear until next month, so Paypal had to credit me my negative balance.

Needless to say, after hundreds of angry emails, threats, and attempts to steal my money, I'm pretty done with this whole ordeal.

Also, this is the message I got after his tracking didn't update right away:

"hey man
I will get my money back from you rip-off!!!!
I am not the one to finance your college needs or whatever. being a young person I figured you would understand and make this for my son but instead you like ruining what was supposed to be a special Christmas for us. I will do everything in my power to get to you!!! REMEMBER YOU MIGHT BE YOUNG BUT KARMA WILL CREEP UP ON YOU WHEN YOU DON'T EXPECT IT!!! ANOTHER THING IS THAT OUR CREATOR HAS THE MASTERTAPE OF EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET!!!!
LIE AFTER LIE FROM YOU THATS ABOUT IT!!!! IS THIS THE WAY YOU WAS BROUGHT UP OR WHAT?!!!!"

This was about when the trouble started.

HEY GUISE I'M GONNA LOCK THIS HERE POST

Yeah. OP, if you want a voice heard on this thread, you can PM me and I'll consider posting it here, but I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back