Ben Heck... TV SHOW!?

lol when i first saw the name, i instantly thought of some politician, but nope, just a nerd with a lot of money. I know it's sad I'm never heard of him, but I've heard of his legendary xbox 360 laptop. Don't judge me! :) I'm definitely watching it!

Pcuber said:
lol when i first saw the name, i instantly thought of some politician, but nope, just a nerd with a lot of money. I know it's sad I'm never heard of him, but I've heard of his legendary xbox 360 laptop. Don't judge me! :) I'm definitely watching it!
You are a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing noob. people like you make me sick.

What? i called out one of our senior members for being an ass to a new member. he knows better. EXCUUUUUSE ME.

Bush said:
What? i called out one of our senior members for being an ass to a new member. he knows better. EXCUUUUUSE ME.

He doesn't know better unfortunately.

Back on topic shall we?

this actually looks kinda legit. I dont know where Bens getting all this money from (last time I checked, portablizing didn't yield the highest annual salary). Then again, maybe the book and laptops helped.

I think this show could be a lot of fun. As long as its more upbeat than the podcasts....

Tchay said:
Bush said:

He doesn't know better unfortunately.

Back on topic shall we?

this actually looks kinda legit. I dont know where Bens getting all this money from (last time I checked, portablizing didn't yield the highest annual salary). Then again, maybe the book and laptops helped.

I think this show could be a lot of fun. As long as its more upbeat than the podcasts....
I remember him saying at some point that large companies were inquiring about his 360 laptops and such.

Yeah.

Tchay said:

The video description on YouTube said:
My new super secret show has just now been announced and is being sponsored by element14! Let me know what you think about the show intro. Stay tuned for my upcoming community site at element14.com, launching on 9/13, for your chance to suggest a new build and to win one of my new mods.
Emphasis mine.

Element14 is an electronics engineering site.

http://www.element-14.com/community/index.jspa

It seems pretty interesting. I just hope it doesn't flop. I think it would flop, really. It also could bring a lot of attention to modders that could either help or screw us legally. This is actually making me kind of nervous...

TheNineRings said:
It seems pretty interesting. I just hope it doesn't flop. I think it would flop, really. It also could bring a lot of attention to modders that could either help or screw us legally. This is actually making me kind of nervous...
Modding just voids your warranty, right?

Nothing illegal about hooking a Nintendo up to a screen and a battery, right?

Are you saying it's illegal to sell modded stuff?

People are allowed to buy whatever crap they want, as long as it doesnt print money or anything...

prints_money.gif

Back