Anyone interested in GBA carrying case copies?

Bush

sweet justice
I recently got one of those GBA shaped cases hailrazer and others have used. These are hard to come by, so I was thinking I might make a vac-formed copy and use that as a mold for other copies. If that interests anyone, I'd be happy to sell them on the cheap, just let me know. Here is a pic of the case for reference:
n64a1.JPG

I'm not currently doing anything, but I'm willing to bet you'd be pretty successful in making those. If I were you, I'd make a few even before you get any orders.

pLover said:
I'm not currently doing anything, but I'm willing to bet you'd be pretty successful in making those. If I were you, I'd make a few even before you get any orders.

I will, I'm just looking to see if anyone is interested. I want a few myself of course :)

varmogan said:
do you think you can give one for free
Word of advice: Do not ever ask for anything for free on this forum if someone is trying to sell something EVER EVER EVER EVER. It just looks like trolling even if you aren't doing so.

Today I vacformed the case, and the resulting case will be the mold for the actual end product.

Im interested as well, but i definitely need to see the finished case. Tried finding one of these on ebay and nothing. Where did you find yours?

-Weedenfeed

Back