Another thread about sony being retarded

Mind you, Nintendo is also releasing a "family" wii in europe, which is horizontal and drops gamecube support.
New-Wii-model-to-lose-GCN-support-1073989.jpg

It's supposed to be a cheaper wii. Less fancy, more wii.
This is supposed to be a cheaper psp. Less fancy, more psp.

Stupid they didn't make a better joystick (for the psp), other than that it looks 10% cooler, what with all the matte.
edit: no wifi? wat ಠ_ಠ
Doesn't win me over though.

This was actually announced before the Wii redesign. Not sure why Nintendo and Sony are doing this. I know times are tough, especially in Europe, but tough enough to warrant a crippled economy model for 2 different platforms that everyone probably already has? (Specifically the Wii really)

You'd think with how often everyone talks about the economic issues here in the US we'd get them too, but I guess not.

Antome said:
Stupid they didn't make a better joystick (for the psp), other than that it looks 10% cooler, what with all the matte.
edit: no wifi? wat ಠ_ಠ
Doesn't win me over though.

To me, a matte finish in black plastic means its much more cheaply made and falls apart more easily. Look at the dual colored ds lites, they always fall apart.

Sony is just horrible at communicating with their audience I guess. They should just get trashed in a saloon or something. But they probably aren't even cool enough to do that.

bentendo64 said:
To me, a matte finish in black plastic means its much more cheaply made and falls apart more easily. Look at the dual colored ds lites, they always fall apart.
bentendo64 said:
A matte finish in black plastic means its much more cheaply made and falls apart more easily.
bentendo64 said:
A matte black finish means its cheaply made.

So you like glossy, then?
Have fun with your glass iphone.

bentendo64 said:
Complete nonsense. Matte Black is the greatest finish ever created. Note, for example, Batman's tools are matte black.

Ok, so, this is pretty much what just happened:

I see this thread.
My face turns into a :gonk:.
I start to :cry4:.
I read your post and my face goes :confused:.
Then I read other posts and I :lol:.

Yeah... I get confused with that other guy that makes the psps... :cool:

Zero said:
This was actually announced before the Wii redesign. Not sure why Nintendo and Sony are doing this. I know times are tough, especially in Europe, but tough enough to warrant a crippled economy model for 2 different platforms that everyone probably already has? (Specifically the Wii really)

That's the point. Everyone who wants either of the systems has one by now so they redesign them so thick people think "Welp the new one must be better I go get :dah: ".

The Wii came out 5 years ago this November, and the PSP is about 7 years old at this point.

samjc3 said:
bentendo64 said:
Complete nonsense. Matte Black is the greatest finish ever created. Note, for example, Batman's tools are matte black.
And pandora.

I can agree to an extent that matte black wont look right if it's not shaped right, but the same can for the most part be said about glossy. matte black/any matte done GOOD is EXCELLENT.

It does look nice if done correctly, but I was just saying that items with that type of finish appear to be more cheaply made to me.

Matte finish usually looks cheap in pictures but awesome in real life. Glossy finish usually looks awesome in pictures but cheap in real life.

Back