Analog stick >:(

bud

DAT ASS
I tried wiring a GC analog to a super pad today. I have it wired just like the original stick was, but the n64 won't recognize the controller. :wtf: Does anyone have an explanation on how to wire it properly? Thanks.

It doesn't recognize the controller at all. I take off the stick and it it will recognize the controller.

Bump.

Separated the stick from the pcb, it recognizes the controller, but it still doest work right.

Halp

okay, i cant remember but, is the joystick still soldered to a pad? Like what it was originally soldered to on the GC controller, or are these bare pins you are working with.

And I don't know crap about N64s.....but don't you need that special, tiny controller to get an analog stick to work? Like otherwise you are stuck with the N64 joystick right???? Idk...

Most 3rd party controllers use potentiometer based sticks. Some will work, some will work with difficulty, some won't work at all. Are you using a normal shaped Superpad or the odd shaped Superpad Plus?

my controller wont get recognized at all... worked when i first tore it apart almost a year ago and stopped working after wiring up the joystick. even if the joystick is off it doesnt work for me

Back