15" Unibody Macbook Pro

βeta

ModRetro Legend
I am selling my Macbook Pro, which I bought at the beginning of September. It is in near-new condition, with a few scratches on the bottom from being put down on things. The rest is in great condition. The charger works perfectly well, but has scrapes on it from getting kicked around a bit. I've got the original packaging, in spiffy condition.

Here are some specs:
Macbook Pro 15"
2.53Ghz Intel Core i5
Glossy Hi-Res screen 1680x1050 (awesome)
4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200 rpm (awesome)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M with 256MB

Comes with Snow Leopard, Win 7 Professional 64-bit, Adobe CS4 and CS5. (awesome)

Here is a comparable computer that has sold recently.
http://cgi.ebay.com/MacBook-Pro-15-Unib ... 500wt_1156\

I'm asking $1600, paypal. I don't want trades.
Buy my stuff.

2Ac4K.png

I'm not personally interested, because my laptop is more powerful except for in impact tests, but I feel the need to ask: Is all of the software on it legal and able to be verified as such? Whoever gets this doesn't need to find out later on if that's an issue. If it is, that's a very fair asking price.

The Windows is legal, the CS4/5 is not, but has been modified to keep it from checking to see whether or not the key is good.

What's your timeframe for that? Don't suppose you have a new Macbook Air, that's the only thing I'd be willing to trade for.

I can vouch, 15" macbook pro rocks.

Its just amazing. Anyone that buys this will be happy for the next 5 years AT LEAST.

Back