WTM: TI Card

XCVG

ModRetro Legend
So I was going to get some free samples, but I realized that there are all sorts of issues. First, apparently I am faking a business which apparently is fraud. Second, those parts would have to cross a border. Third, I live in a house.

So basically I want to mooch a PTH08080 or PTH08000 card. If anyone has a PTN04050C (unlikely), I would like one of those too. If not, I'll find some other way to get 12V.

Oh, and I have no PayPal, so I can't pay for shipping.

Did you even try?
Make up a business, it's fun.

Mine was Sparks Electronics Inc., and I had them ship to my home address, no prob.

ßeta said:
Did you even try?
Make up a business, it's fun.

Mine was Sparks Electronics Inc., and I had them ship to my home address, no prob.

Me too!

I was either Brian's computers, Custom Computers by Brian, or nevermind1534's electronics store.

I wouldn't be worried if I wasn't across a border. I might be charged customs or duties or something bad might happen.

Maybe.

1) Ti has distributors in Canadialand. Getting samples there is no big deal at all, not from Ti at least.
2) You don't HAVE to fake a business you know. It's not like 100% of all businesses are registered or anything. Licenses are only issued for certain things. It's not fraud to make up a name for a company and call it your own.
3) They don't bother to find out whether your address is just a house, a company, or anything like that. They don't care.

Remember folks, THEY DON'T SCREEN SAMPLE OFFERS.

And for stuff shipped to canada, under $20 for merchandise is allowed for free, up to $70 for "gifts" (I think samples may be included in that category). But that doesn't even matter, as they have distributors in canada. The customs limits are only for stuff delivered by Canada Post, because UPS charges cross-border "agent fees"

Hey, I was going to send you a programmer, wasn't I... I'll send you a TI card too. PM me.

They dont ask any questions, i live in canada it worked fine, what i put in. Company:Canturbury robotics. Name:Charles laing Occupation Prototypist estimated annual consumtion 0 unitersity project

Back