Wiring Up A Power Switch Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is how to hook up a alternate switch other then the one that is originally on the n64 board, and this is not a portable so please refer to a stock n64.

Original Switch
68174397.png

To A Switch Like This One.
yhst1283549615128372200.gif

Just freaking wait, no need to make 50 threads and get all mouthy when someone points it out.

You could wire it like people do portables, I know you're not making a portable. You would add the switch onto the power in.

Since I've never bothered modding an n64 or looking things up of this nature I will say, without much certainty because I haven't done it before, you could take off the switch, bridge 3&4, 5&6, etc, and wire up the switch to 1&2. Again, I'm not sure, as I haven't tested. Alternatively you could grab a multimeter, stop Segaing about people calling you out on spamming the forums with the same question, and *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing test it yourself.

alonefarmer said:
its crazy how any one can post crap about which topic or thread but cant answer the question.
You think we're bad about that? Join any other forum online.

You seem to whine when the first response isn't exactly what you're looking for.

You'll fit in.

Duplicate thread.

Do it again and I'll punch you in the face.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back