Which case should I use?

iamtyler

Alright some of the parts for my ps1p (my screen, and voltage step down regulator thing) are in the mail.
I dont have money currently to buy batteries.
Screen probably wont be here for a while.

So I figured wth might as well start work on the design and case.
I have 2 cases in mind... I just want peoples opinion on which one i should use. Both my ideas are kinda laptop/portable dvd-ish. The controls will probably not be integrated.
First: The AG-85. I was thinking that where the "smoothed graphic area" is on the top plate dremeled out to fit the screen, then afix the screen in such a way as to when the screen is flipped down it looks like the pic. This would be the simpler route for putting then screen on but may cause spacing problems.
Second: ZN-40 and ZN-45. The larger would be on the bottom and house the ps1 electronics and batteries and etc etc etc. The smaller would sit on top and house the screen and speakers. The 2 casings would be fixed together and open up and sit like a laptop. This route I know I have room for everything but afixing the casings together could prove to be a major pain in the right ass check.
Thoughts? All constructive ideas and critism are apreciated :)

AG-85 is less cliche, and more sexy. ZN-40 is easier, and larger. Also, If you are using a 9001, I dont know if the mobo will fit.

Yea Its a 9000 series mobo... If my measurements are correct (probably not) it should fit into both (although really snuggly for the AG...)

Back