What happened to BenHeck???

I get this!!!
Untitled.png

I would hope Ben or someone else has a backup of the forums right before they went down. If anyone can get them I can host the archive on here if he has no intention of doing so.

I might even try and set up a system here on MR where the public forums are auto-backuped to some third party service everyone can have access to. It just makes life easier for everyone if something were to ever happen.

I was under the assumption that all the guides from the Benheck forums we're backed up, oh.

Benheck.com/forums.

Backing up now.
Zero I will link you to the full back up when I am finished.

I will grab all of the forum and external images.

NotBoFoSho said:
Benheck.com/forums.

Backing up now.
Zero I will link you to the full back up when I am finished.

I will grab all of the forum and external images.

I don't suppose anyone with admin access to BH would be willing to log in at that link and make a forum backup from the admincp, would they? I'd only need the part of the database with the forum topics/posts and not the user databse.

That'd be the easiest way to make sure we get everything. That is, assuming we know Ben really has no plans to bring the forums back.

Re: Re: What happened to BenHeck???

Zero said:
That is, assuming we know Ben really has no plans to bring the forums back.

The forums are back. Probably best to make a backup anyway though.

Ah okay. Yeah, a backup would still be a good idea then, but no need to host it anywhere as long as the real site stays up.

NotBoFoSho said:
Bing is fine,
You are just adjusted to Google,
What does it matter when you are looking at random women... or men?
I will admit that I hate Google's most recent algorithm... but at least it still has Google's first page efficiency.

I received a reply from Ben, He acknowledges the decline in active users (Thank god)
He makes monthly back ups.
An overhaul eventually?

Even so, I'm more than willing to mirror the DB on my site. If someone can get a hold of it all, I'll happily keep a backup at my place and one on ttsgeb.net

Just like your mom!
OOOH ZING!!! Sega
Your mom is going to live well into her hundreds.

Back