What about this batteries?

Those look good on paper; great price and all. Everyone always has issues with eBay batteries though. they always seem to be much lower amperage than is spec'd. Of course, the only way to know is to buy em and see. Id do it.

Thanks for your fast answers =)
I think I will check them out. Not this month, but the next month... No money-.-
And what charger would I need when I put them in series? I'm not so good at this...

Have a good one.

samjc3 said:
Those look good on paper; great price and all. Everyone always has issues with eBay batteries though. they always seem to be much lower amperage than is spec'd. Of course, the only way to know is to buy em and see. Id do it.
I've only once had trouble with eBay batteries and that was because it was for a PSP. I've never had trouble with camcorder batteries.

Actually, for that price you might as well by four for extra playtime. You could step them down to 11.1v and get more life.

Hey Bush!
Thank you for the link. But I already knew these batteries. And the shipping costs are about 95$ (much to expensive!).
So I will stay by this batteries from ebay I think... but at the moment I have no money to build anything xD I need 100€ to survive :wtf:

But I have made some drawings of my next project. And it will be VERY good ;) (IF I will finish it xD).

Regards

Back