Triforce Arcade

Ashen

GameCube Révolutionary
I am totally feeling the itch to build a sit down arcade cab for these two games now that they're 100% playable in all their glory. I need to decide if its really worth the potential thousands of dollars investment though. Would be super pimp if the Dolphin team adds the netplay feature to connect two virtual cabs together. Having dual cabs in my basement would be awesome.

Capture-11.png

Capture2-4.png

Did they finally get it working? That's really amazing, gonna have to try this myself now.

Yep, Actually Mario Kart GP 1 & 2 are both fully playable on the Wii. Crediar released quadforce v0.1 a few weeks back that allows both games to be loaded via a DML'esque GC/Triforce loader. Unfortunately he became butthurt when someone(s) leaked a previous private build of it on the net and isn't going to update the Wii version at all. I dunno when these devs are ever going to learn.

He's apparently taken an interest in getting things working in the Dolphin-Triforce branch build now though, which is cool. MKGP2 is the only fully playable Triforce game atm in Dolphin. I'm sure that MKGP1 and FZero aren't far behind though.

I actually figured out a way to kill that annoying as Heck announcer in MKGP2 by modifying the .iso file. Apparently there is a much easier way in Dolphin though. I think its a simple dword patch that gets it done in the game config menu.

I'll be waiting on updates on the status of Dolphin before I commit to a cab build as things are still a little buggy, gameplay is smooth as silk though once you're actually in game. Anyway I've got my fingers crossed.

Anyone interested can check out the Triforce build and info here:

http://forums.dolphin-emulator.com/show ... ?tid=23763

and if you need help finding the games to go along with it you can like... erm, PM me or something. If I like you, I might reply.