This wouldn't work would it :(

oniak

I'm assuming I wouldnt be able to use this as a replacement as its the opposite:

nx0zyh.jpg

bacteria said:
Why...won't...the...square hole...fit...in...the...more rounded hole...? :dah:

Cut the holes so they take each other, just remember not to insert the plug in the wrong way around or things fry.

Read above posts. Also, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter, because it's AC and it's going to go through a rectifier anyway.

ac is ac is ac. Doesn't matter what wire goes where. When I put a two wire ac cord on something, I never pay attention to what oder I solder the wires, and nothing bad happens.

^ Yeah, that. The entire point of AC is that it's a continuous cycle. It never flows one way. That's how we got by with Dang near 90 years without polarized 2-prong cords, and why many parts of the world still don't have polarized mains.

Tibia said:
^ Yeah, that. The entire point of AC is that it's a continuous cycle. It never flows one way. That's how we got by with Dang near 90 years without polarized 2-prong cords, and why many parts of the world still don't have polarized mains.

But house wiring is polarized. There is a hot wire and a cold wire. I think the hot wire cycles from negative voltage to positive voltage, however the Heck that supposed to work.

Back