Thelukestir's moving sale of awesome

Seren

Formerly known as thelukestir
I'm moving to euroland in the summer and I need to off some stuff (particularly stuff that takes north american power plug crap because i dont want to use a converter 24/7 and i need the money anyway) So yeah im selling a shiz ton of crap and i figured i'd post it on here before i tried to craigslist or ebay stuff. Shipping will be from washington state usa so ye. Make an offer on anything an i'll consider it and probably accept. I'm really trying to get rid of this stuff now.

Mah laptop
I use this as my main computer. It's in a bit of shambles because the stupid hinge broke and while i was repairing it my friend fiddled with it and messed it up and i never got around to bothering to fix it. otherwise the computer functions as it should, except during this process the wireless antenna was right next to the screen and it somehow came off too and i haven't soldered it back on.
Specs:
4gb ddr2
cpu = athlon x2 @ 2.0 ghz (overclock button brings it up to 2.3ghz)
nvidia 9600m gt
220gb hdd
15.3 inch screen (See description on that part :p)
built in bluetooth
wlan (antenna fell off during retarded friend messing with it)
built in bluetooth
esata port
probably something im forgetting
I use this as my main computer and i want to get rid of it to build a desktop. Plays your standard source games rather decently (tf2 needs some tweaking to get good fps in battles) but for a laptop it's pretty decent. Especially because im not looking for a ton for the laptop either.

360 games:
red faction gerrilla
just cause 2
madden 11
splinter cell conviction
left 4 dead
mx vs atv untamed
falout 3
forza 2
guitar hero 3 legends of rock
call of duty 4 modern warfare
elder scrolls 4 oblivion
rockband 2
battlefield bad company 2
orange box
madden 08
(probably something else too but i dont have it sitting next to me atm.. will add later)

xbox games
counter strike

4x ps1s 1 working 1 tested as not working, 1 for parts (broken disc drive) and 2 working

3x gamecubes with cables. 1 with broken disc drive others work flawlessly

gc gba adapter (nodisc)

2x snes w/ cables 1 working fine 1 with some sprite issues

a ton of n64 official controllers, have black, grey, yellow, purple translucent

model 1 genesis

18 inch dell crt monitor, yours for the price of shipping :trollface:

everything else is stuff you need to make offers on if you want.

JD in case you never read your pms, 10 bucks is good, pm me

also bump :awesome:

Back