Super Steamy Sexual ShockSlayer Sale!

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
SUPER STEAMY SEXUAL SHOCKSLAYER SALE

Prices are potentially negotiable and do not include shipping!
I usually use the flat-rate series of boxes from USPS, so shipping's gonna be from $6-$15 depending on how large the item is.

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES

Shipping is generally gonna be about $5-$10 bucks depending on what your getting, if you live in the US. It'll be a bit more(maybe a LOT more) if I'm shipping international. Also, I can't provide any sort of warranty and all items are sold as-is.

I use PAYPAL.
------

IMG_2620.jpg

1. A 0.05" thick 4.5" x 3" sheet of copper, or as we like to call it, a sheetsink. It's big enough to cover all the chips on the N64, and has a sheet of plastic on one side to keep it mirror-tastic for maximum heat transfer or whatever. $10

2. A 0.05" thick 2.4"ish x 3" sheet of copper. Left over from the last sheetsink I cut. You might want this with the other one so you can make a riser for the ram chip(s). $5 alone, $3 if you buy the bigger sheet with it.

3. One of these. I paid about 90 for it around December last year, used it in my main computer up until a few days ago when I upgraded all my everything. I'll sell it to you for $30. If nothing else, that's a cool ass heatsink.

4. SOLD

5. SOLD

6. A wireless mini keyboard/touchpad deal. As shown being operated by ShockSlayer here. I wouldn't use this for TF2, but I would use it in a project. It also has a laser pointer on it, for blinding your enemies and directing traffic. $15

------

This is my brother's stuff; but I can vouch for everything he's written and I'll be the one taking it to the post office, so it's nbd.

IMG_2624.jpg

Xbox 360 with occasional E74 error. The E74 error has to do with the video card being "bad," but reflowing the solder fixes it, apparently. CBA to open it and do it myself. Opened once for cleaning(after the warranty expired, obvs), currently works perfectly fine. Also comes with stock power supply, HDD and a third party composite cable. $55

------

By the way, I can be commissioned for certain things(cart slots, video editing, etc,) and don't be afraid to ask me if I have a certain part, I might have it, and I might even sell it to you! ::3:

I'm also down with accepting free money if you love me that much, for mostly obvious reasons.

Get ta spendin'! <3

SS

Can do. I'm guessing you don't want to pay $6 for an unnecessarily large small flat rate box. I'll see if I can find a bubble mailer for it.

SS

Back