Stereo Audio amplifier guide

bentomo

Frequent Poster
I got a couple requests so I made this diagram of how to wire the TPA6021A4 Stereo Audio Amplification circuit. It has volume adjustment, and a headphone jack. I recommend using speakers with a high frequency though. A lot of games have high tones that don't play on some speakers.

audioampdiagram-1.jpg

Mine is slightly modified from the original. I read the data sheet to see what each pin does, if you read that it can be confusing as what to wire so I just made this one to be exact. plus not as many people know about your site. You should probably have a sticky. :awesome:

Kyo said:
Yeah, maybe that would make me stop pimping it out everywhere (it wouldn't)

nice website, but you should really ask permission before using people's guides on your own website - even if you give them credit. Its just a common courtesy.

Tchay said:
Kyo said:

nice website, but you should really ask permission before using people's guides on your own website - even if you give them credit. Its just a common courtesy.
Trust me he does, he's asked permission for everyone of the guides he's put on there. Which is why not every guide is on there. I gave him a pass to use any of my guides without asking.

I just noticed yesterday that there's 2 or 3 things on there by me.

I didn't know I had written that much useful stuff. :p

Tchay said:
Kyo said:

I always ask for permission before I put anything on there. I feel incredibly annoying because I've sent out so many PMs to people about putting this and that on my site. Don't jump to conclusions ;)

Basement - You were one of the first contributors actually. I think your ps2 wiring diagram was like the third or fourth thing on the site.

Back