Should I Get These Screens?

Personally, I wouldn't. No returns, and the description doesn't even say they power up. If you want to gamble that they might not even function, go ahead, though. But with a low feedback seller who won't even tell you if they power up? I wouldn't risk it.

Easy solution: Ask about the condition of the items.

If they don't, open a paypal dispute and get your money back.

ask if they work. if he says the do, buy em (thats quite the price). if they dont work in actuality, paypal is your friend, and will get your money back.

also,
Item Condition said:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.

Sam, that's just what e-Bay fills in whenever anyone selects USED. It doesn't mean that the person read it and it's true.

Tibia said:
Sam, that's just what e-Bay fills in whenever anyone selects USED. It doesn't mean that the person read it and it's true.
i know. but that should count as him saying it works, so if they dont, you have material for a paypal dispute. ;)

True. Very true. I guess it all comes down to how much one wants to gamble on it.

Back