|SERIOUS BUYER| N64 Commissioned?

pCubeX

hey guys, long time lurker of this site and bacmans. I planned on trying to make a portable called the pCubeX, (portable Gamecube) but I decided, between school, work, and other obligations it would take me years to even start the project, and that's where you guys come in. I really want to own an N64 portable and am 100% interested in buying one or having one commissioned. Considering my college summer break is coming, I have more time to work, and can hopefully work the summer job I did last year again, and get paid a ton of money for doing nothing! SO I will have two means of cash flow. I am posting now to see who is interested in possibly making a deal with me on either buying a portable that is already made or having one commissioned for me. I will be able to hopefully pay in full by the end of the summer, which is where I want to make the deal. If you want to contact me on this, feel free to post here, message me on here, bacterais webstie (same username) by email (xroberthickey[AT]gmail[dot]com or ofalcolombardi[AT]Gmail[dot]com). Thanks in advance.

ProgMetalMan said:
There is still a Junkyard section for this.
I meant to put it there, I reported when I noticed it, hopefully they move it.
Edit: thanks for moving it!

I haven't seen any of your portables before. You should link me to one of them. It will help me in my decision, considering you are not in the good buyer seller trader list.

Back