Selling some Gameboy advaned SP's and NES(Now with Pics)

jtmoney69

So I was cleaning today and found 2 Gameboy advanced SP's and some games. I was looking at sellng them on ebay but between the fees of ebay and paypal seems like it wouldnt be worth it. Then a guy on a game I play(Dead Frontier) suggested selling them on here. I have a blue and a black & silver Gameboy sp. I have no charger for them but I know they work because I borrowed one from a friend to test them out. I also have a purple Gameboy color the battery cover is missing and its in ok condition but still works fine. The black and silver gameboy sp has alot of scratches on it and the screw to the battery coveris missing but it works. The blue SP has scratches on it to but also works. I also have to Advaned games Classic NES legend of zelda and mario kart super circuit. And I have 3 gameboy games Wario land, Pokemon Silver, and Pokemon blue. Also I have a NES I couldnt get it to work just came up to a Gray screen. I got it to work once but would go past start screen. The game I have for it is called Gyruss. I have one remote and a joypad. I no longer have to power cable. Im not sure how much to sell this stuff for so I was going to let you guys offer me a price.I have a bank account. Im assuming I would have to use paypal. I just dont know if I would need a personal or business account. Also I can take pictures of everything and upload them here. I have never sold anything online so im not 100% what im doing. If you guys need anymore information just ask. Also I have some other old electronics laying around that I no longer need.

DSCF3341_zps3275158b.jpg

Also Found some other electronics laying around I dont know if they would be useful in modding. I have a digital camera, E-reader, computer fan. May have some other stuff as I clean.

Back