Rubik's Cube fans?

I remeber the first one I had. My cousin had one from camp so I started playing with it. I just remeber leaving it on my dresser and continued to solve it the next day. I believe it took me a week. I'm not that good with math but those things are fun! :mrgreen:

Also those things are great for when you don't want to be somewhere or just need some peace.

bacteria said:
I could never solve a Rubik's Cube. Had to take a screwdriver to it once, break it open and pop the pieces back, to get it back to normal again! :rolleyes:

Spoken like a true portablizer!

I can see it now!

bacteria: Observe, the fastest disassembly and reassembly of a rubix cube, IGNORE! :lol:
crowd: :eek: you mean you can switch consoles?

:lol:

SS

Basement_Modder said:
eurddrue said:
Neildo_64 said:
I've never even played with a 2x2 but after solving a 3x3 hundreds and hundreds of times, it would probably be pretty simple. The only cubes I have experience with are 3x3s.
Yeah, it's super simple, you can solve it if you turn it enough times :lol:
I forgot to mention- 2x2, 16 seconds.

eurddrue said:
@twilight wolf, my friend took his apart so many times a couple of the things broke :lol:

He must have taken it apart A LOT then, because those things are bulletproof.
Yo, 8 times a day, every school day, once each period. It broke about a month before school got out.

eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:
eurddrue said:
Neildo_64 said:
I've never even played with a 2x2 but after solving a 3x3 hundreds and hundreds of times, it would probably be pretty simple. The only cubes I have experience with are 3x3s.
Yeah, it's super simple, you can solve it if you turn it enough times :lol:
I forgot to mention- 2x2, 16 seconds.

eurddrue said:
@twilight wolf, my friend took his apart so many times a couple of the things broke :lol:

He must have taken it apart A LOT then, because those things are bulletproof.
Yo, 8 times a day, every school day, once each period. It broke about a month before school got out.

Why would he even want to? What, does he reassemble it and mess it up again?

mainly for teh lulz. And that I did all of his homework for him :lol: (8th grade is supar ez-e) Of course, we got caught cheating in tech, but I fixed that with my people skillz :lol:

eurddrue said:
mainly for teh lulz. And that I did all of his homework for him :lol: (8th grade is supar ez-e) Of course, we got caught cheating in tech, but I fixed that with my people skillz :lol:

Not a good idea to cheat in school. Will catch up to you in the real world.

Basement_Modder said:
eurddrue said:

Not a good idea to cheat in school. Will catch up to you in the real world.
He'll be fine, he's nearly as smart as I am, just a whole flaxton lazier. I was first overall at academic Olympics, he was 4th ;)

Back on topic a little, what do you guys lube with? (sexual innuendo intended) Mine is too sticky and is very hard. (to twist)

I sand it down a bit, then lube with standard pure silicon spray thinned w/ water and petroleum jelly. It will twist if you blow on it.
icon_lol.gif

BTW- NO sexual innuendo intended.

Edit-Page break fail.

I just solved the crap out of mine to wear it down some and then used petroleum jelly. I would use silicone lube but I'm too lazy and poor to go buy some and petroleum jelly was cheaper and more readily available.

Back