Removing screen scratches and AGB adaptor power!

Kasm279

I have a few gameboys here and all of them are pretty scratched up on the screen. What should I use to remove the scratches?

Also, the AC adapter jack on one of my GBC's (not the PSP speaker modded one) doesn't work, and none of the solder points are broken.

And finally, I used to have this thing for my AGB that replaced the battery cover and batteries. It had contacts on the inside that touched the battery contacts and then it had an adaptor plug like the GBC and the GBP have. It came with the Mad Catz Battery Puck I have. Unfortunately it got stolen back in 2004 along with Pokemon Yellow, a battery pack that actually went into the compartment that was like two AA cells attached, and some other stuff. Point is on the last bit, does anyone know where I can get one, or a cheap plain battery cover for my clear AGB?

Also, i have a GBP that has some pressure damage to he LCD, is there a way to fix it short of replacing the LCD?

And as for the battery cover, it was basically the same as the original battery cover for the clear ones except it had 'batteries' built onto bit, but they were just bumps with contacts on the one end. It had the MadCatz logo on the outside and then on the bottom it had the same plug as the GBC and GBP. Like I said, it was for the Battery Puck so you could use it with a GBA.

And, is there a way to remove the scratches without replacing the bezels? Would toothpaste do anything?

Back