Ps2 slim 79001 no power

The man

First off I'm the man and I'm new here I have a problem with my ps2 slim it won't power on I checked online and found out it might be a fuse so I checked the fuse f1 - koac 6.3 a and it reads not even 1 a could this be why it won't power. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.

If you have the beep feature then connect up the leads, and it should make the sound. If you don't have that feature, just check that your meter reads less than 10 ohms, to account for error.

The_Next_Guy said:
If you have the beep feature then connect up the leads, and it should make the sound. If you don't have that feature, just check that your meter reads less than 10 ohms, to account for error.
It read less than 1 ohm and 8.3 volts

The_Next_Guy said:
So the fuse is good, have you tried checking the voltages coming from the linear regulators?
I hevent where is that located ? And also prior from it not turning on I had a modo installed I removed it and the ps2 would boot then freeze on settings

The_Next_Guy said:
You may have a soldering issue then. It may still freeze because you have a pin connected to another.
I checked every single pin and nothing is bridge it won't freeze with I launch free mcboot

Back