PANDORA!!!!!

with many community followers posting up unboxing shots as they come

What

is this I

I dont even

But really, those are not mass produced units, those are sample cases. :neutral2: Only 3 have been made and shipped out to developers, they do not have ANY final cases made yet. ZERO, NONE! And it will likely be weeks till they are done. That pic they have is the one sent to Zodttd.

FFFFFFFFFFFFF I hate Engadget writers sometimes.

Seriously Engadget doesn't even check before they post "News" sometimes. :rolleyes:

And now because of this crap they've overloaded the Gp32x forums where Craig was supposed to keep everyone updated on if the new cases shipped out before the Chinese New Year.

Thanks Engaget. :rolleyes:

bull. flax.

It's a few pandoras to the devs. This has been happening for over a year now, Craig just made it sound like it was pandoras being sent to actual customers who aren't of non-monetary benefit to openpandora. Hyping hyping hyping, this is why I canceled.

I haven't really followed this whole Pandora thing. Let me see if I understand this. It does lots of emulation and stuff and people have payed for them, but they aren't ready to ship and have been "in development" for a year or two? That sounds shady. Plus, the thing looks pretty hideous.

I never understood what the problem was in terms of looks, it looks pretty average to me. Not good, but not bad either. Then again, I'm only picky about that when it comes to the ladies.

SuperDestroyer026 said:
XCVG said:
Pandora: The Duke Nukem Forever of the hardware world

Not quite, I think the Infinium Labs Phantom is, lol set to release in like 2004, but delays pushed it back to 2000-Never
Stop being a necromancer.

Back