OH GOD THE SHAME (RuneScape accounts) D:

Caredo

HURR HURR HURR.

Yes, I know it's lame. I was young and foolish, and so I wasted a ton of time on RS.

Definitely willing to trade, especially for a DMG + like $10. Offer me that and you can have it.

Heck, make a nice offer on the first one and you can HAVE the second one free. >_>

FIRST ACCOUNT: Level 104 (97+7).
Has an original name (not cooldude9393248 or anything like that), 6 letters, no spaces. VERY old account (like, 7 years old) with its main selling point being the fact that it has a scythe. I loved this character and I'll probably regret selling it, but I need to kick the habit.

SCREENSHOTS, WOO WOO:
21202250.png

This guy has EVERY quest done except for the two most recent (Tale of the Muspah and something along the lines of Hunt for Raktuber). This took me forever, but oh man, the outfit that I have set up to go with the quest cape was worth it. He has a quest cape, by the way, shown in the inventory shot.

37037526.png

Skills

41950102.png

Skills (part 2)

83410593.png

Inventory! 4.7 mill, essence pouches, abyssal whip, pure essence, pet squirrel (Heck YES), sharks, COMPLETED prayer books, outfit (including quest cape + hood), dragon nonsense, Seers ring, ROW, nature runes, prayer potions, scythe. There's more stuff in the bank, but it's mostly just clutter from all the quests I was doing.

SECOND ACCOUNT:
SOMEWHAT acceptable name (has one number and it's used as an 'e' [elit3]). It's not exactly original, but it's better than magicmuffin34346546. I forgot the password to this one, but I'm in the process of resetting it. Meanwhile, here's the hiscores listing:

aaaafsi.png

I don't remember how much wealth was on this guy. I think something like 400k (not including the armor and items he had). This would be an alright alternative to my "main". It's as close to a "pure" as I've ever made. 1 defence, etc. He's decent.

Oh, and here's my offer: You get the first account for a DMG (GBO, original Gameboy, whatever) and $10. That's like $40 less than what I could get for it, though admittedly the sites that buy and sell RS accounts are a little shady.

Basically I'm doing this because I hate this game with a passion (it steals souls) and I want someone to find some sort of use in this guy rather than having it collect dust. Seriously, I'm now open to Dang near any offer. >_>

Caredo said:
though admittedly the sites that buy and sell RS accounts are a little shady.

Basically I'm doing this because I hate this game with a passion (it steals souls)
QFT, other than the fact that when I tried to sell my 115, they said they would only send concealed cash. :facepalm:

How much for the second one :ashamed:

eurddrue said:
Caredo said:
though admittedly the sites that buy and sell RS accounts are a little shady.

Basically I'm doing this because I hate this game with a passion (it steals souls)
QFT, other than the fact that when I tried to sell my 115, they said they would only send concealed cash. :facepalm:

How much for the second one :ashamed:
I'm trying to remember its password, to be honest. I'll get back to you when I can actually log into it and I'll let you give it a test run before we make any deals.

Caredo said:
Basically I'm doing this because I hate this game with a passion (it steals souls) and I want someone to find some sort of use in this guy rather than having it collect dust. Seriously, I'm now open to Dang near any offer. >_>

I swear to *insert favorite deity, celebrity, or food here* that Runescape has subliminal messaging in it. I used to play it, and it was fun. Then when I stopped, I was like "how could I have played that crap?"

Anyway, I always thought you had to play too much for levels, and there's the problem where casual players got nothing yet the high-level players were always pissed off because of nerfing. I like the EVE Online leveling system, you get levels when you aren't playing. That makes everyone happy.

Basement_Modder said:
epicelite said:
My Dad sold his Wow account for $200 yesterday! :awesome:

Dunno, just thought it was relevant.

$200?! What idiot would pay $200 for an account to an online RPG?!?

That's pretty normal for a WoW account.

Think about this: $200 is about what 13 - 14 months of WoW costs.
Well, who's to say that's not a Level 80 ZOMG account, that he couldn't POSSIBLY reach in only 14 months.

He just saved money by spending only $200.

I'm not saying it's smart, I'm saying it's logical ;)

Basement_Modder said:
epicelite said:
My Dad sold his Wow account for $200 yesterday! :awesome:

Dunno, just thought it was relevant.

$200?! What idiot would pay $200 for an account to an online RPG?!?

I'm trying to sell my WoW account. My WoW account has some shady secrets though. Sure its got a bunch of characters, but anyone that buys it will have UNLIMITED GAME TIME. Some ass tried to hack my account and started up a subscription using his credit card but then I got it back and the credit card was still there and paying for it.

Anyone who buys my account for under $200 will have the account pay for itself in 12 months, the characters are just a bonus :lol2:

Honestly, anyone with a brain who wants to play WoW should be all over this account. Anyone who wants to play WoW probably doesn't have a brain tho...

God...Runescape...what bad memories. I wasted so much time on Runescape in 3rd - 4th grade. Two of my accounts were hacked...

Harshboy said:
I'm trying to sell my WoW account. My WoW account has some shady secrets though. Sure its got a bunch of characters, but anyone that buys it will have UNLIMITED GAME TIME. Some ass tried to hack my account and started up a subscription using his credit card but then I got it back and the credit card was still there and paying for it.

I don't see how he hasn't realized that he is still paying for it, and couldn't he just stop paying for it? Then it wouldn't be unlimited.

I tried Runescape once. I gave up after 5 minutes. I had no idea what was going on, and the graphics were horrible.

icarus said:
Harshboy said:

I don't see how he hasn't realized that he is still paying for it, and couldn't he just stop paying for it? Then it wouldn't be unlimited.

I tried Runescape once. I gave up after 5 minutes. I had no idea what was going on, and the graphics were horrible.

No, he can't really stop paying for it because the only way to cancel the payment is to log into the World of Warcraft website, which he can't do because I changed the info.

Runescape is terrible.

Caredo said:
Agreed. Which is why I'm selling the accounts for very little, comparatively.
6 months ago I would've been all over this, I just came to my senses a bit :rofl:

In my opinion, WoW is way too expensive for what it is. Runescape is free but you get what you pay for. EVE Online is slick, but too intensive and costs too much. Most others are things with limited fringe markets. Although if I were to play an MMO it would probably be EVE Online. Instead of doing the same fantasy thing again they got creative and made something different.

Hopefully TOR (The Old Republic) will be free, like Guild Wars. The only MMORPG I've ever paid for is Star Wars Galaxies, which is actually a really good game, but sadly I was drained of cash, so I had to quit.

J.D said:
Hopefully TOR (The Old Republic) will be free, like Guild Wars. The only MMORPG I've ever paid for is Star Wars Galaxies, which is actually a really good game, but sadly I was drained of cash, so I had to quit.

That is very hopeful thinking. I highly doubt TOR will be a one time purchase like Guild Wars. I mean, I wish it was.. but I just don't think it's gonna happen.

Dang. I am a big fan of the KOTOR series. Shame I have to let TOR go. Maybe I'll give Galaxies another try.

Back