nm

Re: Hailrazer's 2nd N64 Portable --- Kamikaze 64

hailrazer said:
But I used one of those Ebay power converters for the 3.3v and it kept overheating and turing off. So I went back to a Ti and it worked perfect.
Good to know. Do you know if you had to undervolt the 3.3v line slightly, to make it stable with heat? Or was it possibly just something iffy about the ebay dc-dc convertor?

zeturi said:
hailrazer said:
But I used one of those Ebay power converters for the 3.3v and it kept overheating and turing off. So I went back to a Ti and it worked perfect.
Good to know. Do you know if you had to undervolt the 3.3v line slightly, to make it stable with heat? Or was it possibly just something iffy about the ebay dc-dc convertor?

I don't know for sure. I just think they aren't as good as the Ti.

This is totally awesome. Yes, I did just use those words together in the same sentence.

hailrazer said:
Not to de-rail the thread but I dislike long hair. Very unprofessional and I run 2 businesses with 4 employees and over 30 business clients. So no long hair for me, thank you much :)

I have long hair. :awesomepalmer:

Got any other commission jobs coming up we should be aware of? :)

his dreamweaver, but that is being abandoned because the buyer dissapeared.

Not as epic as the Ncube, but still pretty :awesome:

I love how you put the cart slot on the top. I am planning on making a "top loader" as well. I think that it saves space to do it that way. Keep up the good work man!

I hope I can get the case on my micro 64 his smooth and pretty. Awesome portable hailrazer! :awesome:

You've been Engadget'ed.

Great build by the way! I love how everything looks smooth and sleek. How heavy is it? Also you really pulled out all the stops, AV out, controller box, sleek charger.

I really need to GC stick mod a controller, probably isn't that hard and would make a nice controller in the end if I do it right.

you should carve the button label/names into the buttons so they look more authentic.

Dang, looks like you used my rumble pak idea before I got to.

Oh well, if anyone were to take my advice on a N64p, I'm glad it was you :)

Yea on some games it's more comfortable to use the left bottom trigger Z and on some games the right side is more comfortable.

Back