Need help, no video output

exp0wnster

Hello everyone,

I have been working on a portable for awhile now, and i have the casework mostly finished. I have started on the electronics (clone genesis) and hooked it up too a screen and everything. but now it stopped sending a video signal (its around .2 volts?). I tested it on multiple TV's but nothing seems to work. the LED turns on but that's it.

25tjbwg.jpg

34rvnth.jpg

Here's the board. I think it has to do with the cap on the right side of the back ( 2nd pic). it is connecting ground and power together, but the led lights up so i know there is a difference. Any thoughts?

Thanks

From what I can tell, you have video and ground wired backwards. Try soldering video where you have ground, and ground where you have video.

Disregard what I said if it was working earlier then stopped. (meaning you haven't changed anything since it was working)

video and ground are soldered in the right spot. the video output voltage is around .2 volts, could that be a problem? Im using the original power setup so energy shouldn't be a problem, unless it is slightly bridged somewhere

Back