metal gear online on ps2

thecasperrojas

well hello there , this thread is being made to offer a free service for mgo 1 fans , well the servers of metal gear online on ps2 were reopen (mgo 1) by a team called savemgo , and well people have been having trouble setting things up on there ps2 , well for starters ps2 models (9000x) can't be soft-modded but any other model before that one can , so my service is i will set your ps2 for free all you will have to pay is shipping , ok so all i will need you to send me is a USB (for me to store a ntsc version of the game) more then 5gb of storage and a ps2 memory card , (not the console) thank you for reading and i would like to see the mgo 1 community grow on ps2 , if you are intrested in this, post here if any doubt or send pm if you requiere the services

THANK YOU !!!

Andy9909 said:
What is MGO exactly? Is it versus Metal Gear?! d:O

MGO is a multiplayer versus/team co-op game online that was first released for the ps2 and on 2008 was closed , the servers are up again but you need a special mod to play it (the service i am offering ) the service is composed of a few things ( i soft mod the ps2 tru the memory card (the ps2 will be hack and will become region free as long as the memory card is connected) , i set the IP's and DNAS skipper needed and i will povide a metal gear solid subsistence disc 2( persistence ) back up on USB provided to be by the sender (if you want DVD-R back up disc ready to use then you will have to provide the blank disc

thank you for your interest

Back