Looking a 4:3 display

Cllinw

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a 4::3: display for a GC portable that I'm making. I'd like it to be a 4/4.3" lcd, since that's the perfect size for case I'm using, but anything around that will work. (The biggest I can got is a 5" 4::3: display) Thanks in advance.

Gooddisplay has quite a few. I have heard great things about them, but never used one myself. If you search on eBay you can find some as well

I'm looking for pretty much the same thing. A 4::3: screen between 4" and 5.6" size and it has to be in Europe/UK because of import taxes and shipping. It's for a PS2p build. I don't need perfect quality so composite is okay. I've seen some cheap reverse car camera screens but most of them are 16:9 ratio.

Would this be any good?
I can get it for cheap and it has sound already.

CYommwPh.jpg

What are other reccomendations?

Thanks!

Most sellers mark the packages as gift, that way there's no import. Shipping can often be free but then it takes 2 to 6 weeks for the item to arrive.

I've never used the screen you linked, but third party game screens often have bad quality and big circuit boards. Try to find a video of it so you can see the quality before you buy.

WatsuG said:
Most sellers mark the packages as gift, that way there's no import. Shipping can often be free but then it takes 2 to 6 weeks for the item to arrive.

I've never used the screen you linked, but third party game screens often have bad quality and big circuit boards. Try to find a video of it so you can see the quality before you buy.

In Portugal they don't care about gifts unfortunately :cry4:

There's cheap 3.5" screens on ebay. But i'm affraid 3.5" will be too small for playing PS2.

Back