Just Cause 2 Multiplayer

bentendo64

Anyone else play this? It's good stuff. I've been playing quite a bit lately, mostly just driving around. The things you can do with the boost are insane. I drifted all around the big roundabouts on the freeway a few times using it.

Oh heck yeah. I played this to death last year around this time when it was still pretty big. Servers full of 750-1000 people pissing each other off, flaxting bullets on one another, spewing constant Alienware fanboyism, and jizzing over how fast their cars could glitch around.

I went into a server recently and there was around 40-50 people not saying or doing much.

Yeah, a lot of them seem to be pretty dead right now. The one I normally go to is the nerdcubed fanserver. normally there's about 100-200 people on during weekdays (central US time) and below 100 on weeknights. On the weekends, though, I've been seeing upwards of 400+ on the server.

That, it is. That's the one I play on. The only issue I have with it is I am in the US, so my ping is normally 135-160ms and that makes driving difficult with boost. What's your Steam name? I've probably seen you on there before if you play often. I'm HeyitsNoonan.

Back