I need a new computer

samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:
samjc3 said:
Basement_Modder said:
PalmerTech said:
The new iMac sucks ass for gaming. :p

Build your own, and stop being lazy! :lol:

But they are great for almost everything else. ;)

I've always wanted a Mac Pro. The ones that they have in every apple store that the monitors alone cost $2,600.00, and the tower is, like, $12,000.00. It is ridiculously powerful. That is my dream computer. It can have up to 4TB of memory and 32GB of RAM. :eek:
wow. what the Heck would you use that for? you could buy a windows server that powerful for about a thousand bucks. ;)

This one loser kid with rich parents in my 4th hour's dad bought one with all the possible upgrades including 2 30" HD displays just for the Heck of it. It subtotaled $22,187.95
fix'd

why would you want to spend enough on a computer to buy a house in mexico, a car, several hundred xboxes or a few kilos of cocaine? seems like a waste of money to me. :rolleyes:
sure is a hefty price to pay for something that'll be a paper weight in 3 years.

Even in 5 years that thing will still be more than useful. If an operating system is made so that it is unable to be useful for at least basic computing within 5 years of a hardware's release, that's shoddy coding. It's not like word processing has become more demanding over the last few years!

Bibin said:
Even in 5 years that thing will still be more than useful. If an operating system is made so that it is unable to be useful for at least basic computing within 5 years of a hardware's release, that's shoddy coding. It's not like word processing has become more demanding over the last few years!
hyperbole, buddy ;)

Argelfraster said:
samjc3 said:
PalmerTech said:
The new iMac sucks ass for gaming. :p
Thats because its a mac :rolleyes: only one company makes thier games work on macs.

@ Dj711 and argelfaster:

where are you getting funding for this?
I have extra money from my school tuition so I'm using that.
I work over the summer.

Back