gba in xbox360 controller case, proto pic, and help

had this idea just pop into my head playing MW2, :rofl:
to put a bameboy advance (or SP) into a wired 360 controller, :dahroll:
took a pic of my spare modded controller and sis's pink GBA she never uses and came up with this, :rolleyes:

just wondering how easy it would be, without any sculpting medium or hot glue haha, although i would let a UK'er do it if they wanted to :/ just make the case black with red buttons :evil2: :mrgreen:
just block over the trigger gap, use the L&R bumpers for the L&R on the gba/sp and add another speaker, use the xbox headset for the whole power switch/headphone/volume controlls, etcetc, =]

proto.jpg

Re: gba in xbox case, proto pic, and help

let me know how you get on dude, i was most likely going to choose the gba with the sp frontlight mod, mostly cause the shape and nature of the general design,

also i couldnt sleep last night with ideas, so i quickly joted them down, they look ok, crap drawings but i was never good at that haha =P

Might wanna change the name of your Worklog. I was worried you where going to put a gba in something bigger than a Commodore 64! :awesome:

haha, my bad dude, i gues so XD
also recieved 2 cases, posted over on benheck in case construction, free cases thread ;) posted a few pics of ideas, check em out, page 2 =]

i started doing this today with an sp instead... the sp is just a tad to long to fit in the case right but if you extend the case a bit at the bottom it will look and feel just right.. i couldnt find my gba anyway :p

edit: forgot to mention that the lcd is a bit wide so you willl probably want to redo the holes for the buttons and dpad (by dpad i mean the usual left stick slot)

Back