Gamecube Analog stick wiring HELP needed!!!!

Gamerlolwind

Hay everyone,
Gamer here

I'm faced with a diffculit issue and I desperately need help on :(. As I cannot find the answers I need to fix this issue myself.

My problem is that when I went to test out the Superpad 64 control stick which is wired to the GC control as the GC control stick, I tried putting it into my case to see if it fits in properly,

But because of it's white enclosure thing, it is too big and takes up space, plus prevents other stuff like the external output plug and the edge of the screen from fitting in properly.

i have soldered the points like 5 times or more and no dice? why it doesn't work?

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

ARRRAAHHH!!!! WHY YOU NO WORK? control stick??

i used ashen's analog diagram and soldered the points exactly, and why doesn't the control stick work properly?

wiring_stick_2_engadget_howto-1.jpg

But, I'm having trouble finding the GC control stick pinouts to solder my cut control's wires to,

ashen's cut controller diagram for gc controllers:

Controllerpinoutdiagram.jpg

cut controller:

GCControlstickwiring.jpg

i have two ps2 analog sticks and a gc C stick to work with now for This "wiring"

If anyone can help me out on this, it would help me a lot.

Thanx and hope someone has an answer.

I dont understand. Why are you using the superpad analog stick? The gc ones are way better

bugman said:
I dont understand. Why are you using the superpad analog stick? The gc ones are way better

yes, i'll use the gc's C-stick i have, how do i wire it up exactly?

or

i also have a psp like numb (yinlips analog stick) how do i wire that up too?

cause my methods aren't working, any help?

thecasperrojas said:
still having problems man ?

Yeah, I'm still stuck on fixing the analog stick. :(.
But, I think I have found a solution, I think?

The pins to wire up are 4 (X/Y/+V/GND)
Not 6 like I was told, or so it seems, as GnD and +V lines are the same for both X pins and Y pins.
So you only need to wire up one GnD pin and one +V pin.

So how do it do this with a GC C-stick?

Can I wire the pins up with the C-stick connected to it's board or desolder it from it's board?

And are these the correct pins to wire up via SS's GC C-stick to 3DS analog diagram for wiring an c-stick to an analog position?

IMG_0839.png

I mean since the position of the GC C-stick is the same as analog stick on the GC:

RY and RX

LY and LX.

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

Right?

yeah the pins are correct and yeah both arethe same pins and yiu can use tye 3.3v from the gc rag. gnd as to be from the controller

Back