FS: 4 3.7v 4700mAh li-po cells, 14.8v charger and PCB

Jidan

JEEEEEEEEDAN
Hey guys, just trying to sell some batteries here :p

I've got four of the 3.7v 4700 mAh lipo cells that hailrazer used in his guide. They will come with the PCB (if I can find the box it came in, which it is still in) and the charger, both for 14.8v.

Asking for (all prices include shipping to the US, not shipping internationally unless you want to cover the cost):
Cells - $55
Charger - $20
PCB - will come with cells

This is a very generous offer, as I paid about $115 for all of this shipped to me if I remember correctly :tophat:

One of the conditions for selling, however, is that there is a viable and affordable alternative to using these for a Gamecube portable. I would like to power it for as long as possible while keeping my case at a certain size, so if you know of any let me know and I will be looking myself :ninj:

unicycler17 said:
are you still selling? Cuz I haven't gotten a response

before you ask questions like that view the sellers profile to see when they were last on, in this case he was last on MR the 25th

:)

I responded to unicycler yesterday I think it was saying that I am looking for the PCB at the moment. I never took it out of the box it came in so it shouldn't be too hard to find within the next few days (very busy recently, sorry). It looks like the deal is gonna go through with unicycler at this point; I'm gonna try and get some pictures up of everything once I get it all together.

If it does no go through, sam has dibs after him, followed by SonyQrio.

dsv101 said:
unicycler17 said:
are you still selling? Cuz I haven't gotten a response

before you ask questions like that view the sellers profile to see when they were last on, in this case he was last on MR the 25th

:)

Sorry about that :oops:

Lol I feel so lucky that I posted quick enough

Back