First post Wii with 7" screen

Hey guys I just joined the forums today and decided to show my recent project. I have been following ModRetro for awhile now and made a wireless video screen but wasn't satisfied with the results. It was my own fault and bought a 2.4ghz transmitter and receiver so had a lot of interference so I decided to take the screen and put it in the wii instead so this where I am. I am waiting on a sensor bar and a dc to dc step down for batteries. I'm also waiting for an ide to usb cord to wire a extra 40gb hard drive to the inside. I removed the dvd drive and left the driver board in and softmodded it to run off usb.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...0&authkey=!APGgQKJTxjL0LMU&ithint=folder,.jpg

Look nice! Will the sensor bar be internal? And what kind of batteries?
I made one with a 7" screen too, the wii console case is surprisingly roomy once you remove the DVD drive.

Once the sensor bar comes I plan on cutting the case some more to put the smoked infrared lens flush with case. I just made a crappy battery box out of an old micro rc car with nimh batteries in it right now. I'm waiting on a dc-dc step down to use the lipos I got for it. I just added to battery pack to my pics. I will post one of the wii running off the battery pack once its done charging. :)
Thanks WatsuG for the compliment I saw a bunch people seen it but didn't say anything :sweat:

What voltage are you working with? The Wii can take 14.8v no problem if you are using that.

Back