finishps2 commission #3

Very well done!! I like that you kept both USB ports, and the molding around the thumb sticks looks painstakingly detailed. what did you use for a screen/video converter device? the screen quality is breathtaking

Super mario said:
It looks very nice I like how it looks black I should have painted mine a different color
am mora a fan of violet or red , black was the choice of the buyer , i wound't recommend it lol

[
Lightning said:
Very well done!! I like that you kept both USB ports, and the molding around the thumb sticks looks painstakingly detailed. what did you use for a screen/video converter device? the screen quality is breathtaking

well i just used a 15khz capable VGA 5 inch screen and a ps2 to VGA cable that has a G to V,H, sync mini board (all ps2 to VGA have them) if you want links just let me know

I'm good for the link, thanks though. what I'm more curious about is how you dealt with the inherit signal interference of an analog video streams

Lightning said:
I'm good for the link, thanks though. what I'm more curious about is how you dealt with the inherit signal interference of an analog video streams

if you mean how did i get rid of the noise interference , shield wires is your answer also i use very think cable to send the signal to the monitor

Back