Finished SNES Portable

Hifeno

Here it is done and playing.
viewThumb.jsp

check out rest of pics here: http://www.freewebs.com/hifeno/apps/pho ... id=6905751
and here is the youtube video

This portable was built my myself and 2 of my friends Wolf 3five9 and Ripper309
Took about 18 hours to complete.
Features:
5in PSone screen, reinforced cartridge slot, recharger jack, 7.4 volt rechargeable li-ion battery, built in controls and Green power led.
Finally I get title of portablizer. Yay

Comment: I tried to embed the youtube video but it did not work.

Holy crap, man, you started a worklog yesterday! :lol:

Looks really good for being made so quickly. I like the original SNES power switch.

I guess I was wrong about the button placement, it looks comfortable to hold.

bacteria said:
And people talk about my accent - this is a real "Southern drawl" :pervert:
You ain't see nothin'.

the portable looks great :awesome: , but it looks uncomfortable to hold. the controls are way too low. ;)

ShockSlayer said:
You are cool.
Your portable is cool. MMX is awesome!

Whereabouts do you live, anyways? :D

SS
You should hear SS's mom's accent if you think this is bad :rofl:

:rofl: SS, don't be offended, I just heard it on your answering machine.
It's like, "HAI DIS IS DA HYCKMAYNS" :dahroll:

That is my friend wolf 3five9 voice in the video. He wanted to do the video so I let him. My accent is just as bad though.
SS I live in Upstate South Carolina.
Bacteria as for my next project I am going to do ps2 so any help anyone has would be great. My friends want to do a 360 laptop but I think that is still to much need a few more low ends under my belt. I do have a 17 inch moniter for it when we start.
Thanks for all the great comments guys. By the way i did not show it but the cartridge stabilzer is a snes cart protector it works great I will upload some more pictures later.

Hifeno said:
That is my friend wolf 3five9 voice in the video. He wanted to do the video so I let him. My accent is just as bad though.
SS I live in Upstate South Carolina.
Bacteria as for my next project I am going to do ps2 so any help anyone has would be great. My friends want to do a 360 laptop but I think that is still to much need a few more low ends under my belt. I do have a 17 inch moniter for it when we start.
Thanks for all the great comments guys. By the way i did not show it but the cartridge stabilzer is a snes cart protector it works great I will upload some more pictures later.

I live in SC too! :awesome: Goose Creek, btw.

SS

Back