XCVG

ModRetro Legend
Wow. So joke. Much dig.

dogecoin-2-650x0.jpg

http://dogecoin.com/

Yes. Is thing.

Kickback said:
Doge isn't funny
Mining a generic cryptocurrency that's gaining traction fast thanks to the name alone is still undeniably fun.
NFAmrxX.png

Check muh doges

Mako321 said:
Mining a generic cryptocurrency that's gaining traction fast thanks to the name alone is still undeniably fun.

MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT.

Still, I can't believe this is even a real thing

Mako, what are you using to mine and what hashrate are you getting? I'm getting about 190 kh/s using cudaminer on a single 770. Yeah, I know, nVidia makes great gaming cards but they suck for mining.

XCVG said:
Mako, what are you using to mine and what hashrate are you getting? I'm getting about 190 kh/s using cudaminer on a single 770. Yeah, I know, nVidia makes great gaming cards but they suck for mining.
Hmm, rolling 205kh/s on my 770. Managed to get it all the way up to 308kh/s, but it was hot as Heck and unstable as *Can'tSayThisOnTV*.

Made like $40 something worth of BTC by selling my doge coins while they were worth something. Not bad considering I only mined for around 5-6 hours. Now the price crashed and is less than 50% of what I sold at, so it's a good thing I sold when I did.

The difficulty is also significantly higher now, so it's not really that profitable to mine unless you have a decent AMD card.

XCVG said:
180-220 per 770(OC'd a bit, the slower one on interactive), 65 on my CPU, and ~200 on a 7790 in my HTPC.
samjc3 said:
Hmm, rolling 205kh/s on my 770. Managed to get it all the way up to 308kh/s, but it was hot as Heck and unstable as *Can'tSayThisOnTV*.
How high did you OC it? That's *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing insane.

Mako321 said:
How high did you OC it? That's *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing insane.
1570mhz with -H 1 -i 1 -l K16x16 -C 1 in Cudaminer.

Highest stable I can get is 1319.5mhz, ~243kh/s steady. Then another 70kh/s from my other box. I think I'm done bothering though. The payouts I'm getting are not impressive at all. Though I've just switched pools, and I'm computing considerably more chunks than I was, so I suspect the pool I was on had some major lag issues or something.

Too high intensity in CGminer and computer crashes (Power supply?), too low intensity and GPU crashes (wut?)

But neither happens while I actively use it. Standby screwing things up?

I made like $30 worth of BTC from mine and I've still got like 37k DOGE in my pool account. I'm still going to keep mining as I don't pay for electricity.

Back