consoles that could be portable

EVIL NOD

I have had i look inside some consoles to see if they can be made in to portables.

CD32
dscf1474.jpg

the mother boared is not a bad size but the cd drive is a bit big
dscf1475.jpg

but it could be done.
3DO
dscf1467.jpg

the mother boared is big and there is a psu board to
dscf1469v.jpg

could be done but would be big.
GX4000
dscf1471v.jpg

boared is nice and small and would make a good portable.
PHILIPS VIDEO PAC
dscf1476s.jpg

dscf1478.jpg

its a bit to BIG to be portable plus there is the keypad.

if there is any more consoles you would like to see just let me know. thats if i have them go here to see what i have gothttp://riverdragon42.googlepages.com/retrogamesmuseum

I think my brain exploded with happiness when I saw those pictures.

That said, I may well have missed this as a result: Do you happen to have the Jaguar in there somewhere?

3DO a bit big, eh? Who care's I'll still make one portable. I wonder how many layers the mobo is. Do you know what voltages it needs to run?

Oh yeah, and most important of all. Is the picture of a panasonic or a goldstar?

i think it will need a Pico 120 watt Psu and 12v Batteries :confused::
and its not a goldstar its a FZ-10 top loader the golderstar will be bigger and is a front loader not got one but have got a FZ-1 front loader its the same size will put pics up later.

I'm sorry, but is this thread a joke? You guys are just showing HUGE motherboards that should never be made portable.

I am now stuck between a Jaguar and a PS2 portable for my next portable project. Hmmm.

Thanks, EVIL NOD... awesome information!

robm said:
I am now stuck between a Jaguar and a PS2 portable for my next portable project. Hmmm.

Thanks, EVIL NOD... awesome information!
i say go for the ps2. the jaguars games were all very repetitive, and had really bad sound and video quality, compared to the same games on other consoles, like the 3DO ;)

Back