[commision] GBA/sp in xbox controller case

theres a thread in the handhelds about this, just wondered who wanted to do this and what for, can keep the innards of the controller etc, :sweat:
just putting this out there, its mostly dremmeling out the innard supports for buttons etc, and fitting in the gameboy ad or even sp, depends on what you think would work best, but i would like it frontlight aswell, so yeah
:tophat:

i have a xbox 20gig HDD, somethings up with it but i dont know what AT all, memory issues or something, if memory serves it wouldt format or, well i dunno, sis didnt want it so she gave it to me, :lol:
edit: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4162

I'd be more than willing to do it. lemme take a look at some of my stuff I think I actually have all the parts laying around. Make an offer of what you'd be willing to pay for tis service and Ill do it.
EDIT: After looking at it it'll be one Heck of a fit and the controller would have to be slightly modified. A GBA might work better.

I'll do it!

How much you looking to spend though?

XBOX original HUEG controller, or second smaller redesign?

wow, erm as little as possible obviously haha, or whoever does better case work,
as long as the generall overall xbox controller shape is there im happy, if it works GREAT! :p
also its a 360 shell >.< not origional :-/
i have the GBA and the wired shell, (with parts and guts too,

as i mentioned i have a faulty 20GB 360 HDD, erm..
crow:city of angels DVD, ( have 2, got one off ebay and amazon, arent i sily haha)
mercenaries 2, 360,
little britain 1-3 boxset, and abroad dvd,
marine on dvd (john cena) [ ive cena nuff of him ] haha ah :p

bout all i have to offer, stuff wise =]

Back