CD Case Cad Drawing Request

raizer04

IGNORE MY ENTRY! :twisted:

I am in need of someone capable in doing CAD sketches or DETAILED sketches. I am trying to make the back cd enclosure for my portable ps2 and i want certain aspects to reflect on it. The following is minor details that i need on here.... (also i am willing to give 20 bux to anyone that can successfully detail draw this, via paypal...dead serious)....so here we go

Cd enclosure:

Height: 4 cm

Width: 12.5 cm (basing this off of the plastic that comes with blank cd's..like this..but a little wider) :
szjvc7.jpg

Specifics:

*4- 1 cm holes located on the northern, southern, eastern, and western portion of the enclosure, centered and spaced evenly (they will house 4 LED's)

*Top of the enclosure will be a flip top oval shape by a small hinge. On the very top of the flip top will have the words "KNIGHT RAIZER" cut out in PS2 font (very important)..this will be cut out so that an LED can shine through the words.
33boe12.jpg

*Reflect on the circular portion of the psone screen case....the back portion for how i want the shape of the top of the flip top.

*The hinge itself should be located near toward the top.

After finding a perfect drawing i will take that drawing and go into seclusion (lol)...and create it or find someone to help me make this portion.

Back