Building a SNES portable. References/Help please?

Mkay, so I already have most of the stuff I need. I'm building it out of an FC Twin, so if someone can give me a wiring diagram for that console that'd be great help. I just have a few questions I need answered ASAP.

Heres the parts I already have:

- x2 7.2v Camcorder Batteries

- Sony PSOne screen

- FC Twin w/ controller

- Wires

So, first question: Do I need a stepdown unit, or should I just use 1 battery? (It runs on 120v AC)

2. How would I wire the battery into the unit itself?

3. Can someone refer me somewhere where someone has made something like that so I can see how everything fits together???

1: use both batteries and wire them to get better maH and use a stepdown unit would be the thing that i'd do but it could also work with one battery (not reccomended though)

2: i really don't know

3: there are a whole bunch of guides here on modretro about varying things like this, one of them has to be what you're looking for. (except batteries, they are always different and just beyond me)

1: use both batteries and wire them to get better maH and use a stepdown unit would be the thing that i'd do but it could also work with one battery (not reccomended though)

2: i really don't know

3: there are a whole bunch of guides here on modretro about varying things like this, one of them has to be what you're looking for. (except batteries, they are always different and just beyond me)

Back