Bibin's Stuff Thread

Bibin

Frequent Poster
Let's see what I've got here for yeh!

Nothing right now! Will be updating in about a month.

Is that iPod a 5G or 5.5G?

I need a 5G iPod Video because my current one has a broken hard drive and a scratched to *Can'tSayThisOnTV* shell, but I could use the LCD.

Let me know ;)

Harshboy said:

I need a 5G iPod Video because my current one has a broken hard drive and a scratched to *Can'tSayThisOnTV* shell, but I could use the LCD.

Let me know ;)

It's a 5G, but the 5.5 is compatible with the parts from a 5 anyway. The 5.5 just has a slightly modified motherboard and brighter LCD.

If you get it, you essentially get a new HDD and super nice case :D

Bibin said:
Harshboy said:

Let me know ;)

It's a 5G, but the 5.5 is compatible with the parts from a 5 anyway. The 5.5 just has a slightly modified motherboard and brighter LCD.

Did someone win it on eBay? I'm too late! :evil2:

Harshboy said:
Bibin said:
Harshboy said:

Let me know ;)

Did someone win it on eBay? I'm too late! :evil2:

Nah, I recently sold my EeePC on eBay so now I have the money to buy a new screen for the iPod.

That same iPod will show up later on, but it'll be one of my famous Bibin's Refurb iPods, and will be like this:

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

Back