Barebones Low-Mid Tier Gaming Computer Setup- $265+Shipping

Mako321

I like purpale ponies
I'm selling some parts from my desktop, I've upgraded some parts and have enough to sell as a kit!
This kit includes:
CPU: AMD Phenom II x2 555BE
This CPU overclocks decently and performs well, especially for the price. It's a dual core that can be unlocked to 4 cores, I did this back when I used it and it's 100% stable on all cores even when overclocked. Has the stock AMD cooler with it, no thermal paste included though.
Motherboard: ASUS M4A785TD V-EVO
Not much to tell about this, it's a motherboard which supports overclocking and has a few PCI-E x16 slots.(8x8 when you have them both in use though) Has PS/2 ports which means you can use things like IBM Model Ms and IDE ports so you can use old terrible hard drives!
Video Card: Sapphire AMD HD5770 Vapor-X
It's a 5770 that stays really cool thanks to Sapphire's custom cooler design. Didn't really test overclocking much but this card is no slouch. At my native res of 1440x900, it maxes out most games.(Save for Battlefield 3 and the like)
Memory: 4GB Corsair XMS2 1333MHz, 2x2GB
Nothing special about it. It's got a nice heat spreader on it for anyone who likes those. If you want, I can throw in another 2 almost matching sticks. Only problem is that they're pretty buggy. One doesn't let your system boot and one makes it freeze up in a weird way, but you get 'em for free to hang above your doors or to beat people to death with or something.

This is a pretty nice setup, cost me a good little bit of money a few years ago when I put this computer together originally.

Back