Back after many years, got a question.

NNSS

Hi, a couple years ago I started building a GameCube portable with a wiiKey fusion modchip thingy. Since its been a very long time, I was wondering if there was any new updates for the Swiss software for the wiiKey, and if there was a post explaining how to update.

Anyway, I'm just continuing my project now that I finally have time. I feel like a huge noib but I managed to fix the decaying project (was rotting under my bed for years) and all I have left is to make the zenloc regulators, wire the power to the GC, then put
Everything together.

It shouldn't matter. You'll need an SD gecko I believe and the latest version of Swiss for WKF on the SD gecko and run it from the WKF. I think there's some guides around here and Shockslayer did a video one

I'm getting errors where the game is either forever 'loading' or there isn't fragmented file support. Idk if that's because of my SD card or if my ancient Swiss is bad

It's your SD. I can't remember how I solved that but backup your SD and defragment it and try again.

Fluxedo said:
It's your SD. I can't remember how I solved that but backup your SD and defragment it and try again.

thank god there's a fix, and also thanks a lot for responding to my questions.

Back