Animal Farm

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
Anyone ever read it/done a book report on it? I have to, anything you guys can add(like maybe a copy of a book report you've done? :p)

SS

Yes, I have read it (and have seen the movie).

What do you need to know? I wrote an essay for it, but it's on a very specific subject. Tell me what you want to know.

If only it were Lord of the Flies, I would be able to help. I read Animal Farm, but it was five years ago.

I think it's actually required by my local school district that you read by the time you leave high school. SJUSD FTL! :evil2:

While I honestly can't be arsed to do someone else's homework, I'd also strongly recommend reading the book yourself just because I think it's that good. It's one of my all-time faves, and I'd be glad to answer questions or discuss something. It's small, and it reads fast. You could probably zip through it in under an hour.

Tibia said:
While I honestly can't be arsed to do someone else's homework, I'd also strongly recommend reading the book yourself just because I think it's that good. It's one of my all-time faves, and I'd be glad to answer questions or discuss something. It's small, and it reads fast. You could probably zip through it in under an hour.
I zip through almost every book in under an hour. :lol:

Harshboy said:
Yes, I have read it (and have seen the movie).

What do you need to know? I wrote an essay for it, but it's on a very specific subject. Tell me what you want to know.

I'll have to get back to you on that, I think I get to make my own thesis, so I might just borrow yours. :p

What was yours on? I do know that I have to identify all the characters and who they represent, and I think I have to give eamples on it, but, i dunno yet, I can get that info tomorrow though.

SS

I read it on the way home from Victoria after I bought it there. It was pretty good, if a little short.

Also, from Wikipedia and my opinion:
Old Major=Marx (Wikipedia: probably Marx, possibly Lenin or Trotsky)
Napoleon=Stalin (Wikipedia: Stalin)
Snowball=Lenin (Wikipedia: Trotsky)
Squealer=propaganda minister (Wikipedia: Molotov and Pravda)

I thought I knew a lot about this sort of thing, but apparently I don't. :dahroll:

Back