-

6 AA rechargeables will work fine, since you're using a noac and a 3.5 inch screen. It's pretty easy to use lithium ions like these though:

Battery: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5790

These are very cheap, they'll just take forever to ship. :rolleyes: It'll get you at least 5 hours of battery life. I'm not sure how much power a noac consumes though, or how much the audio amp uses. But I know for certain that you can get at least 5 hours with those batteries.

If you'd rather use 6 AAs, then I suggest picking them up at a local radioshack. Regular alkaline batteries do suck monkey balls when used for something like this, so for sure get rechargeables if you want to use AAs. Make sure they're rated for at least 2200 mah at least.

I believe those screens will run off of less than 12 volts. Mine did and it's pretty close to that screen. Also you should name this portable the "greasy pnes". :p

So far as I know, the 3.5's all run of anything between about 3v and 20v. If I still had one, Id check, but Bud has my last few now.

I have confirmed 5v for two of the three models, so you should be fine running them off of 6v. Or 7.4v, whatever you decide to do.

Do you have an idea on what to do for batteries?

I have that same screen and I can't get it to detect my video signal :evil2:
But anyways, here is how you connect it, with the white connector at the bottom right of the mobo:
-- Composite in
-- Composite in
-- GND
-- +voltage
-- Not connected

Back