360 controller flat buttanz.

epicelite

Frequent Poster
I hate the convex XABY buttons on the 360 controller.

Is there any way to make them flat, I was gonna sand them but they would probably be all ugly.

Thoughts?

Sand them on a good, flat surface (like a piece of glass), with progressively finer sandpaper.
If you go through, say, 120, 400, 600, 1200, 2000, and so on, you can get 'em as clear as they used to be.

Use the Controller S buttons, they shouldn't be too different from the Xbox 360 controller's buttons.

xbox-controller-s.jpg

::3:

Those buttons would probably be good to do a practice run on before you tackled your 360 controller, as I'm sure they are very similar in build and would give you a good idea of what to expect.

epicelite said:

Is there any way to make them flat, I was gonna sand them but they would probably be all ugly.

Thoughts?
couldnt u just buy the controller with falt butonz

koolkracker said:
epicelite said:

Thoughts?
couldnt u just buy the controller with falt butonz
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IN BEFORE LOCK! :p

In all seriousness, about the original question, it would probably be easier to replace the buttons with buttons from another controller. Chances are the new buttons will be a different size and you will have to get them to fit and stay in the right orientation. I have no idea on how to do that.

Back